Re: Test Procedure manual for 7854 Diagnostic Troubleshooting on eBay

I never saw the Microlab 1 as I am in the UK, and it was probably a US only action - if I'd seen it I would probably have bought it.

D.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of Egge Siert
Sent: 23 May 2011 19:02
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: Test Procedure manual for 7854 Diagnostic Troubleshooting on eBay

Hi David,

Scans of this Manual can be found as addition on aa4df's 7854 Service Manual.

Regarding the Tektronix Microlab 1 Mainframe (aka 067-0892-00). A few months ago this item (in like new condition) was for sale on eBay.com several times. Eventually the price dropped to USD 39.95 and the auction ended still without any bid. I saved several pictures of it and will upload them asap to the Calibration Fixtures Photo Album.

Egge Siert