Re: Pease help diagnosing my 2235

lagunablue94c

It really is strange that I don't have any ripple visible in the
calibrator signal. The scope came with three good probes, and all of
them react similarly on both channels so I don't think the problem is
the probes themselves. Could the probes possibly be referenced to
something other than ground, and there's a ripple in the reference
voltage?

Only thing that might be handy is another scope to check for ripple on
the
power supply circuitry although if the ripple is not present when
measuring the calibrator signal it makes me wonder if it's the ground
connection in your probe that's the problem.

Kevin