Re: 2236 DMM issue - anyone able to help please?

Kevin Wood G7BCS

don't forget to check the resistance of r1910 and r1911 that create the
7.5v supplies.
tek had a problem with certain resistors going up in value over
time....sometimes 200% higher....seems a green colored resistor???
Yep, I've come across the dreaded increasing resistors before! I think I
measured those two correctly but will double check.

have you checked both zeners vr1903 and vr1904, one could be shorted
causing an ohms protect in one direction only.
I will do, although I got the scope on the collectors of Q1910 and Q1911
and didn't see any activity.

I won't have time to do any more until mid next week but I'll keep you
updated.

Thanks

Kevin