Re: 465 does not trigger

Paul Amaranth

I see Tucker has a few at $25 ea.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 08:17:31AM -0500, bhaskins wrote:
Gala Dragos wrote:
Curve tracers are a luxury!
CTs can be quite inexpensive and you don't need any real accuracy as
long as you have a good scope and a assortment of precision resistors
available.
Others on the list will disagree with this and I will admit that I would
buy a 7CT1N if I could find one at a attractive price.

I have probably put together over a dozen over the past 50+ years and I
still put together special setups if I need to explore some area of
interest.

I have a new set of diodes coming in, they are not impossible to find,
you just have to agree to the outrageous prices.
Where did you find them?
I have a 465B and I had to move the TDs over from the B TB.

*From:* unclebanjoman <mmazza@...>
*To:* TekScopes@...
*Sent:* Monday, February 28, 2011 3:58 AM
*Subject:* [TekScopes] Re: 465 does not trigger

One more thing:
instead using TD from a 475, you can use (temporarily) the TD in the
delay trigger section of your scope... just for a fast sanity check...
check your schematic.

Max

--- In TekScopes@... <mailto:TekScopes%40yahoogroups.com>,
Gala Dragos <gala_dragos@...> wrote:

Ordered a new set of 0125 diodes that will arrive in a few weeks. I
will defer the repairs until then.