Re: Tektronix 2230 screen capture via plotter port? (was: Re: Re: DSA602 screencapture software...)

dnmeeks

Brad –

I use a free program that will capture a screen dump via GPIB. I have been using this for years with my TDS744 and HP3577 network analyzer, and it does the job fine.

http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/gpib/7470.htm

To run it, here is how I use it:

Set GPIB to “no user assigned address”

Press “w” (wait for device) or “W” (wait for device, then print the screen automatically).

On the scope, you just do a plot, and the software captures it.

Press any key to get out of the “wait” mode.

Press “p” to print, or “s” to save the screen shot.

I have no affiliation with the developer, I am just a fan!

Dan