From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:02 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: Oscilloscope wash

My one washing experience according to the ServiceScope recipe ended in near disaster.

If internal cleaning is _functionally_ necessary, I strongly recommend doubling or tripling the recommended drying time, liberal use of compressed air, and perhaps also shielding pots and controls in plastic.

If it is only for cosmetics I suggest thinking twice about whether a careful surface detailing would get you there.

Obviously a minority opinion here, but at least think about it.

Mike