From: "Jeff W" <vwthingy@cox.net>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 12:40 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Seek Horz mode switch for R7704

Hi all,

I'm fixing a R7704 that is in need of a replacement horz mode
switch. It is stuck on "B", and even if you pull out the B switch,
internally it will not switch. (I shudder when I think about taking
it apart, what with the grain 'o wheat bulbs, plastic welds, etc).

Tek P/N is 670-1330-00. I don't know if it is special to the R7704 (I
checked my 7904 switch, and it looks physically similar but is
different P/N)

Anyone have a swtich they'd be wiling to part with?

TIA

Jeff