From: Ken Wright
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: Opamp arithmetic circuits

Hi.
I can remember in the early 70's using op-amps the build analogue computers and using them to analyse the response of mechanical springs and tuned circuits. It involved mathematical modelling the device in the S plane then building integrators and differentiators using op-amps, also a vast amount of scaling pots.

Regards.
Ken