Re: Probe repair parts?


Stefan –

I have two that I don’t need. ID is about 0.19” (4.85-ish mm). If that’s the right size, you can have them.



From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...] On Behalf Of Stefan Trethan
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:04 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Probe repair parts?



The probes are sold by so many sources I would not know which to suggest, but none of them offers spare parts.
I've seen this type of construction under a lot of different names, like "Texas" and "HP" and others that might not nearly infringe on trademarks and as a result are less memorable. But I could not identify the actual source of the design (or at least the original model from which it was copied).

Personally I like the PMK or Lecroy probes which use standard pogo pins for tips, or Testec probes which use a screw-in tip (M2 thread I think).


On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Tom Manning <AF4UG@...> wrote:


How about a company name to order from.  Many of us use these type probs with the same problems.  Thanks  AF4UG

Join to automatically receive all group messages.