From: "Brian Goldsmith" <brian.goldsmith@echo1.com.au>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Give It to me Nuaghty
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:30:09 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dale H. Cook"

I've had enough, too much really. I sub to about 30 mailing lists, and
this
is the only one plagued by this junk, so I'm unsubbing.

ask again,is the rubbish actually coming via the list or are we being
spoofed.If it is coming through the list,it is possible to stop it.
Brian Goldsmith.

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio