From: "John Miles" <jmiles@pop.net>
To: "manorth" <matt.north@verizon.net>; <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 11:19 AM
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] Spectrum Analyzer Card Extenders??

As far as I'm aware, no one has been able to put their hands on the
connectors required to mate with the 49x motherboard and cards. They may
no
longer be made.

Historically, the extenders show up on eBay a couple times a year, and
usually sell for at least a couple hundred bucks.

You may want to try emailing Tom Neumann at info@tektrotom.de (see
www.tektrotrom.de, in German). He's a good source of 49x analyzer parts,
and may have a spare set of extenders he can sell you.

It may also be worthwhile to check with Deane Kidd, at (503) 625-7363. He
has been able to supply manuals and parts for these analyzers in the past.

-- john KE5FX