Re: Using Curve tracer

PA4TIM

I would be interested in that info

Fred PA4TIM

Op 11 dec. 2010 om 20:25 heeft "Ed Breya" <edbreya@...> het volgende geschreven:

I know what you mean about trying to use and test unknown/unspec'd power inductors. I was planning to build a special fixture with a MOSFET-based variable current source to look at saturation while measuring with the HP4276A. I can send some info on the project, but don't have a finished design yet - just a partial prototype. There is an HP/Yokogawa fixture for this - I can't remember the model number off-hand - but it is quite complicated, and way more than I would want to acquire or duplicate.

Ed