7904 Parts

Paul Amaranth

I just finished resurecting my 7904. Besides a bad display timer IC, I
had 3 bad transistors on the logic board and a bad A Trigger selector
board. Looks like the trigger differential amp ICs had fused. Kind of
a wierd set of problems, but it's all happy and working now (wish I
could say the same for all of my plugins). That scope came out of
Washington University's Chem dept. Next up is the 5103N that I found
in the corner where it's been gathering dust for a couple of years (that's
pretty much both ends of the spectrum, bandwidth wise)

If anybody is looking for 7904 parts, I have 2 sources available: one in
Europe and another in the US. Drop me a note and I'll send you their
contact information (disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this)

--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows