Need 7904 A Trigger selector board

Paul Amaranth

I'm working on reviving a 7904. Found and fixed a couple or problems
and now it looks like I may have a bad A trigger selector board.

I only get get triggering to work on the B horizontal slot. I have
a couple of timebase plugins and they both work fine in the right slot,
but neither will trigger in the left A slot.

I tracked down 3 bad transistors on the logic board, two of them lamp
drivers for the trigger select switch, one involved in the steering
logic, but it still isn't triggering correctly.

Does anyone have a source for a 670-1626 A Trigger Selector board?

thanks
--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows