From: Steve A
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] OT MS-DOS 4

Apologies for the OT!

I'm trying to use an old PC as a test bed for a logic analyser.  It has a french version of MS-DOS 4.01 which I would like to change.  It will not boot from my 6.22 version so I am looking for a english version of 4.01

Does anyone still have a copy that they could email me please.  It was originally on 2 floppy disks of 1.44MB.

Steve