Tube(s) needed

Michael Dunn <mdunn@...>

Hi. Does anyone have any 8608 tubes? (med power pentodes with plate cap, used for vertical deflection on some Tek scopes (eg, 556, 549))

I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for 1 or several, but not an exorbitant price.

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancement
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 |
Canada |

Join to automatically receive all group messages.