Tek 310: 10Ω dropping resistors for diode bridges

stan mcintosh <mcintosh@...>

Several people have emphasized that I need to be sure to include 10Ω dropping resistors for the silicon diode bridges that are replacing the selenium bridges.

Question: what wattage? Seems like 10W will be good for the -150 line, but I don't have more than one 10Ω/10W resistor in le boxe du junque. Is 10W overkill for the other two bridges? If not, I can go by and see if Radio Shack still carries them.

stan