Re: Search cross references for a Diodes for Tek 2211

eboytoronto

Hi,

This diode is 3A 100V generic Line frequency type rectifier. The markings:

ZM identifies the manufacturer or their location

IN
5402

Is the JEDEC part Number.

9010

Is the date code: 10th week of 1990.

The diode can be replaced with 1N5402,3,4,5,6 These are progressively high working voltages.

Just one word of caution:

If the diode looks like it is in the secondary side of a switch mode power supply and the soldering looks like it has been replaced before, then it should probably be a fast recovery diode. I would recommend MUR420 or similar from Motorola (now On-semi).

Maybe another member of the group can comment ?

Regards,

John Barnes

From: "magicdibool" <magicdibool@freesurf.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:13:11 -0000

I have a problem with a Tektronix scopes 2211.
The diode CR903 of the power supply board is HS

On the diode, it's wright
ZM
IN
5402