For Sale Tek-2246 Mod A Scope

pierron1

Hi
I have a Tek 2246 Mod A Scope that i would like to
sale. No parts missing.looks good, no dents in
cabinet.all the knob are there.There is a small crack
in the front by the CRT.It power up there is a trace
on the CRT Tube about 2.5" long the only light that
comes on is the trig led. I was told the problem was
in the power supply so i replaced the power supply
with a working one. and that was not the problem? So
if you want a tek 2246 scope for parts with a (good
power supply). I will let this one go for $155.00
+shipping USA $20.00
Thanks:Allan
N8ZHC
73'