Re: Tek 2432 failing self test

Hi Ryan,

These scopes had a high failure rate in the CCD hybrids. It is likely that on or both are defective. You can determine which using the extended service diagnostics. (Or looking at their output with a working scope.)

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Scott <tweeker42000@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have acquired a Tek 2432 scope that fails self test upon power up.  I'm warming it up in hopes it will pass then but so far it has failures on the 7000 CCD, 8000 PA, 9000 Trig.

I have not been able to find a manual online from the usual free places...  Anyone got any quick ideas how to resolve these self test errors?

Thanks,
Ryan