From: eternalesquire
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Falcon on the launchpad.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the advice so far. I've located the sawtooth
source on the 585, but got no signal from there. I put back
the original 82 plugin to test the 585 as a scope, and have
discovered that timebase A is not working, but that timebase B
however is.

Does anyone have suggestions for how I should begin debugging
timebase A?

Thanks again,

The Eternal Squire

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor