From: Richard Solomon, W1KSZ <w1ksz@...>
To: eternalesquire <eternalsquire@...>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 6:01 AM
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] getting my millennium falcon to fly.

If I remember correctly, now this was back in the Mesozoic era,
you needed to connect a sweep signal to the L20 input. There was
a pin jack on the L20 that connected to the external sweep BNC on
the scope. On the back of the L20 was a slide switch that set the
sweep voltage. Since all that stuff is long gone, this is all from
a fuzzy memory.
Hope this helps,

73, Dick, W1KSZ