From: "sam LIM" <sam_lim83@yahoo.com>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:22 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] calibration calibrator.

Hello,
Guys, My company is planning to setup a in
house calibration Lab.We plan to buy a Standard
calibrator for doing in-house calibration specially
for our test equipment. we have chossen few calibrator
in mind and i would like to know is anyone have
experince using the calibrator before . Please share
and advice to me ,the information about the calibrator
.
The model is as below:

1) model manufacturer
DA 4708 DATRON