From: "Dr. Charles E. Morris" <charlesmorris@direcway.com>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 9:07 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] Power cords

I have discovered that Volex (formerly Belden) makes a 10 ft, 16-ga. SJ
"Special Use Detachable Power Cord" (UL listed for that purpose only) with
the correct small-diameter female end to fit the recessed plugs on our Tek
equipment. It's their p/n 17461 and Mouser Electronics sells them for
$10.25
each. No trimming or hacking needed and they look identical to original.

I have emailed Volex and asked if they can make 3 and 6 foot versions for
use on the scope cart or when 10 feet is unneeded.
-Charles