From: "Fred Olsen" <fwolsen@execpc.com>
To: "washesmelon" <vwthingy@cox.net>
Cc: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7904 Mainframe production dates

Jeff, the only one I can address at the moment is the early 7904. It
would be reasonable to assume that early production exceeded the 250k
point, hence the restart at 260k rather than 250. Mine is a "late
early", at B2464xx. That said, I still would find it difficult to
comprehend that Tek built over a quarter-million 7904s!

Fred
--
<><