-----Original Message-----
From: ed_fallon [mailto:edfallon@cablespeed.com]
That military site looks interesting for downloading manuals but
whats up with the "authorized access only" warning screen? I didn't
go any further once I saw that.

-Ed
It's beyond my ken why a anyone would place such an ominous warning
about 'Authorized Access Only' and then put downloadable information
on a server that is accessible to all the world with a 'net connection.

Jimmy Joe