From: "Morris Odell" <morriso@vifp.monash.edu.au>
To: "Tekscopes (E-mail)" <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 6:47 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] 7B85

Hi all,

I have a 7B85 with option "JA". It seems to work as normal, but there is a
coax cable inside leading to a pin in one of those little plastic holes in
the block above the plug-in edge connector. Neither my 7603 nor my 7834
seems to have a mating connection for it.

Anyone know what this option is?

Thanks,

Morris