From: ArtekMedia <manuals@artekmedia.com>
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:06:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] also looking for CMD80 docs....

Can so someone elaborate on the Tektronix "link" in this opera?

As a few of you already know Artekmedia has been reluctant to invest in
scanning the service manuals because R&S won't return my email on the
subject. IF however Tektronix owns the intellectual property on this
then it is a forgone issue since Tektronix has already given the
releases to copy "their" manuals.

Dave
Artekmedia

Dave & Lynn Henderson
ArtekMedia
Out-of-Print Technical Manuals
www.ArtekMedia. com
manuals@artekmedia. com
651-269-4265

SAL CORNACCHIA wrote:
I have tried every ware for the past month or so without any luck,if You come across anything let me know, I will do the same.