Re: Hello World...

Michael Dunn <mdd@...>

Hiya. :)

Sometime on Fri, 29 Sep 2000, you wrote:

The link works precisely as typed....
Can't do more for you than that, I'm afraid....
Hmmm... vewwy stwange... might be my end, but I can't imagine why. I was able
to get into the uni server the "front" way, but when I clicked on *some* links,
I got the same message while attempting redirection to ancillary servers.

My guess is the university webmaster doesn't like Aussies...

(I used to be a university webmaster, and I know it's quite feasible to deny
service selectively this way, but I can't imagine why.)

Oh well...

Cheers,
:)
Michael

--

Michael VK2XMD 0404-478-205 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~mdd/
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke ...