Re: TDS-210 firmware upgrade?

pe1fbo <sh331182@12move.nl> <sh331182@...>

Hi Jose,

The firmware is probably located in an EPROM or Flash EPROM.
If your lucky you will spot a big chip, 28 or 32 pins with something
like 27C010 27C020 or an 27F010 27F020. If your less luck they have
used a PLCC (plasic lead chip carrier) soldered on the board with the
same type numbers. The bad thing is that Tek never provided diagrams
of the newer stuff, and not servicing them either after a few years
they went out of production.

- Fred

--- In TekScopes@..., "Jose V. Gavila" <eb5agv@c...>
wrote:
Hello!

I have a TDS-210 with an old (I think it is v1.1x) firmware. I have
access
to another unit with v2.03. Is there a way to copy it?. Is it
located in an
EPROM?

Thanks!

JOSE