Tektronix 577 Curve Tracer Questions

drd_007

Hello,

I just purchased a Tektronix 577D2 Curve Tracer. It came with a user's manual and only the FET test fixture but no protective cover. (In order to sweep higher voltage ranges, I must manually override the safety switch) Here are several questions for the group:

1. Does anyone have some duplicate test fixtures they would care to sell or perhaps know of a source for these fixtures? I would also like to replace a couple of the labelled knobs.

2. Is there anyone out there who has made their own fixtures who could share information with me?

3. Does anyone know of a textbook containing in-depth explanations for the testing of various devices using this instrument? I did a search on Google and Amazon with no luck.

Regards,

Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN
Charlottesville, VA 22901-8810