7844

Brian

Hi everyone , I am hoping someone out there is scrapping one of the
78XX mainframes . I am in need of one of TekĀ“s custom chips
155-0059-00 to be exact . This is used in all the 78XX series and in
the early 7904 , please note not used in the 7904A . The chips in my
scope also had a paper label stuck on the side of the can with the
number 6 on it , does this mean they are 155-0059-06 ??? . Anyway ,
if anyone has known good chips or even a complete Vertical amp pcb
with chips for disposal I would be most pleased to hear from them .

Thanks in advance .