DAS9100

Brian

The last posting of mine resulted in very rapid response with helpful
suggestions regarding the faulty psu in my 7844 . This time its a bit
different . I need help with a DAS9100 - PMA100 - PM101 setup . Does
anyone remember ever using this combination ?. I have manuals for all
of it but no Mnemonic tapes -- how essential are they and anyway which
would I use for a general purpose personality module . Does anyone
have any they would be prepared to copy , or does anyone know how to
write the aquisition and mnemonic files for the PM101 -- for either
case please get in touch . This might be covered in the Extended
Define Mnemonics manual , or at least the techniques involved -- again
if anyone has a copy they no longer need or are prepared to copy
please get in touch .