Re: Tek Scope 335

pierron1

Hi
I dont no about the tek-335.But i seen the problem on
other scopes. I fixed them by Degauzen the crt and the
crt schroud.
Allan
--- David Hopkins <davhop@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
Gentlemen,
Just been asked to have a look at a trace rotation
problem on a 335
Tektronix/Sony CRO.

Story goes that all was ok and the CRO was not used
for several months.
When next turned on the trace was at about 20
degrees to the horizontal.
This can be compensated by the internal rotation
control.

Trouble is the control is hard over at one end with
no more adjustment left.

The manual shows that there should be +8v and -8v on
either end of the trim
pot. The voltage is within .1v of the correct
voltages.

As you rotate the control they remain fixed so all
appears to be in tolerance.

Any Ideas what could be wrong? Could something be
magnetized?

Thanks

David

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now