From: Michael Dunn <mdunn@cantares.on.ca>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 10:17 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] *Cheap* Equipment sources

Just a little poll of sorts: I'm wondering where we all find old
equipment -- at least the stuff we get for real cheap!

I and a friend on this list have found pretty much all our stuff
at "garage sales" held at a local university. We're talking REAL
cheap. C$10-$20 (U$7-14) for anything from a 502A to a 549 or 556!
$5 for a plug-in. Usually in very good condition. How about you?

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancer
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 | mdunn@cantares.on.ca
Canada | http://www.cantares.on.ca/