465 Display Help Needed

Bill Wollam

Hello, I have been pulling problems out of a 465 that I recently
acquired. The last remaining problem is the inability to get a sharp
focus on the trace with any combination of intensity, focus or
astigmatism. I have checked everything in the CRT circuits with the
exception of the high voltage, crt bias and cathode bias, until I get
the use of an HV probe. Can anyone tell me if I am looking in the
right area or suggest any common failure modes? The low voltage
supplies all check good and noise free. Thanks for any help.