Re: Manual Sources

Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@...>

Hi Doug,

Are you really sure Tek still offers older manuals on microfiche? Last time
I checked I thought they had discontinued that, too.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

dhuster@pb.k12.mo.us wrote:

Hi, Doug,

Check out the "Q&A" column in the February 2001 issue of "Poptronics"
magazine (formerly "Popular Electronics" and "Electronics Now"
magazines) for a list of manual sources. Also check out my post at
http://www.nostalgiaair.org/nostalgiaair/messageboard/newforum/840.htm
for manual source listings. Tek doesn't offer any manuals in paper
for older instruments, only on microfiche, but it's cheaper anyway.
Used 'fiche readers are cheap or many libraries have reader/printers
available.

Dean Huster
Contributing Editor, "Q&A"
"Poptronics Magazine"