From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of n4buq
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 8:27 PM
To: tekscopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT: Housing Voltage in an Autotransformer

I put a 47k across the Fluke's leads and that drops the reading to about 200mV which I expect is normal.

I also used a Simpson 269 analog meter and, oddly, no matter what AC range I select, there's a small rise in the meter reading. That seemed odd but maybe "ghosts" do weird things?

At any rate, I think I'm good now. It just surprised me to see that.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ