From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ozan
Sent: 17 May 2022 16:29
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 2465A Frequency readout

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 05:39 AM, Nick wrote:

Using the “Measure-Freq” sequence I get a decent readout up to 10Mhz,
after that I note that the trace doesn't trigger and the display reads
something like 36khz. The Width measurement also fails but in a
slightly different way, the signal is triggered and locked even at a
10Mhz but the readout doesn’t make much sense.
In the first picture you are in 50-ohm mode but in later pictures you are in 1M-ohm DC mode. In 50-ohm mode I tested frequency measurement function up to 650MHz on a 2467B, which is very similar to 2465B.

Ozan