No Nameplate/Badge, No Problem #photo-notice

jimbert4@...

Here are some pictures of my completed 2465 restoration. I didn't have a real nameplate for it, so I grabbed a picture of a 2465 that I found here and cut the nameplate from it. I did a little editing (I know, a bit crude) to improve the image and glued it to the 'scope with some Scotch Glue Stick. Here's a link to the pictures and the nameplate. I won't feed bad if someone wants to improve on the nameplate. I did the best I could with the image I grabbed and MS Paint.