Tek 2465A Frequency readout

Nick

Hi
I fixed my 2465 over a number of years, replacing the ROMs etc and fighting my way through the CAL process despite not having the best kit.
My question relates to the frequency measurement readout. While I can get reasonably accurate 1/dt frequency readings with the cursors, the auto measurement function tops out around 10Mhz.
I cant find any useful info in the manual on what its capabilities are , so don't know for sure if its faulty and I've only ever had access to my own scope.
Should the frequency measurement work for the full bandwidth of the scope?
If so, is this likely to be connected to the final parts of the CAL which rely on the PG506, which I have never had access to, and which I had to "fudge " as best as I could with what I had.

If not, any tips on where to focus to clear up the problem.

Nick