Re: Replacing display in Tek THS700 scope

Bert Haskins

On 3/9/2022 10:12 AM, druid_noibn via groups.io wrote:
Hi,

Love to hear more about what you did to replace the displays.

Many thanks,
John aka DBN
I have repaired a whole bunch of displays in marine equipment using led strips.

These a usually segments of three leds in series with a small resister.

Then it's "rinse and re[eat" to the next segment, 3, 6, 9...

So the target voltage is 12 volts, and I have seen them working fine at 13.6 volts.

I usually use these with a buck-boost SMPS in current mode.

Please reply is this is not clear.

BH