OK - with hand-on-heart and a confession...I have stuff everywhere!  Heck, I have no idea why my wife puts up with me (we've know each other >50yrs).  The plan is to get a "shop" and reduce my collection of toys.  So, you are right, it is the plan.

Great idea - there are a lot of "fake" ZOOM backgrounds - I'll claim that is what it is....now outside of my "work" or if there is a visitor...OK, no visitors....I'm learning.

Kind regards,John

On Friday, February 25, 2022, 04:46:19 PM EST, Dave Voorhis <voorhis@...> wrote:

Sorry for veering off-topic, but I have a room for my hobbies and my other half has a room for hers. The rest of the house is ours.

It works delightfully for both of us.

My room is also my work-from-home office. On several occasions, I've reached for something behind me on a Zoom or Teams call, and someone will almost inevitably exclaim, "I thought that was some sort of fake background!  You mean all that stuff is _real_!?"

I think it looks great in my man-cave, but I can appreciate that it wouldn't be appropriate outside of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Renée
Sent: 25 February 2022 20:39
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Opinion on 'scope selection

scopes take up very little room until......the collection grows past 3 and you get into the big beauties.....unfortunately I agree you do need 2....(especially when they are just two channel os why I have more than 4...)...and no matter eventually you will need  a spare to do a repair to the other.......

So the question is what does your wife like/collect? something to consider.....potential "bribe" LOL Renée