TDS380 Jerky Response with Measurements Turned On

Richard Peterson

I've noticed that that the trace on my TDS380 works great and responds immediately to incoming signal changes but when I turn any of the measurements on, it appears jerky. Any ideas about why that would be and how i can eliminate it? I've played around with the settings, but nothhing seems to make any difference. Here's a link to a video i made of the response to a function generator with measurements turned off and then turned on: https://youtu.be/kH2E1isGD9I

Thanks in advance.

Rich