Re: tek 2430 displaying frequency issues

Siggi

The battery voltage is routed to an analog input on the front panel
processor via U940A. Maybe you can measure the battery voltage at the FPP
(the scope has to be on) and see whether there's a break or trouble
en-route somewhere.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 9:26 AM Peter Mulvey <peter.mulvey@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I'm also working on a 2430 which has the FPP front panel NVRAM
failure. I was going to change the LTC battery but when I measured it it
still has 3.7V, so not sure if that is really the problem. Is it likely
that the battery could show nominal voltage and yet cause this particular
self test failure? It's quite old, date code 0386.