Re: Maybe OT: What's in a 'name.'

Jared Cabot

Here I use my name, with an Iron Man avatar, just because Iron Man is cool or something.

On Youtube, I go by NFM / Near Far Media, just because thinking of names is hard, it wasn't taken, and was originally going to have more than electronics videos (the 'Near Far' bit was intended to indicate a broad range of content, that didn't last)...

On other forums, I use TERRA Operative.
It's a faux Esperanto acronym taken from a Japanese animation around 20 odd years ago when I was younger and dumber and it's just stuck around simply through complacency and general malaise. It's also never already in use anywhere, which is handy.

Sadly none of my names make me smell like a rose...