Re: Tek 575 Mod Lit Redone

Peter H

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info.
I'd like to add that anyone still using Acrobat 9 today will have to be mindful of the numerous security problems in that product.
It should not be used to open documents of unknown provenance.
To my knowledge, it is still possible to install a current version of the Reader in parallel and set that as the default program to open PDFs (or a third party PDF reader if you prefer).

I was also never happy with its OCR component for technical documents. I'm now using FineReader configured to additionally recognize Ohms, mu and similar symbols.