Re: SG503 Output amplitude adjustment problem.

Jared Cabot

Alrighty, the dial is lined up exactly from 0.5 to 5.5, and I am now able to calibrate the output amplitude to be spot on. :)

Now to go source a 50 ohm, 30-turn trimpot so I can really dial it in exactly (I already replaced the other trimpots with 30-turn parts,Bourns 3296, the original parts are a little bit flaky).

Thanks all! One step sorted, now to go find a spectrum analyzer to check the next step in the cal procedure.... Maybe I can get the FFT function on my scope to get some usable readings?...........