From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of -
Sent: 26 October 2021 05:07
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TM500 tester switch - Attn. Jared Cabot.

Here is a PDF of the datasheet for the Greyhill 71BDF30-02-2-AJN switch
that was recommended for the tester. The stop pins are shown on page 11. <
http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/20309.pdf> If your switch doesn't have
the adjustable stop pins then you may have a different model switch.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 5:38 AM Colin Herbert via groups.io <colingherbert=
blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Ah, But that order was from Mouser, not DigiKey like mine. My switch was
just in a bubble-wrap bag in another plastic bag.
Colin.