Need 20 Meg Switch for 465B

Robert Simpson

Looks like I need a new 465B 20 Meg bandwidth limit switch if there is one available. So far, no luck. Neither Sphere nor Qservice have one. It is S1414, part number 260-1486-00.
It has been stuck in the ON position, and after several tests, I just confirmed it's broken.
The front panel external part of the switch moves in and out smoothly, but it stays ON. I can get it to turn off by poking the back side with a hooked dental probe. This pushed the inner slide forward and turns the switch off.
Does anyone have or know where I can obtain a working switch?

Bob